Online postgraduate programmes
Study online, on your terms
Complete the form below for detailed programme information and to be contacted by phone and/or email.
Note: * Required field.
Russell Group member
Start in Jan, Apr or Sep
83 nationalities in student body**
Start changing the world
The University of Glasgow has been changing the world for more than 560 years. A member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK universities, Glasgow is also a founding member of Universitas 21. This international grouping of universities is dedicated to setting worldwide standards for higher education.
Our impressive array of online postgraduate programmes empowers you to achieve your ambitions and join our world-changing community. Join an institution where ambitious people are driven to succeed. Study one of our online programmes and prepare to make your mark.
- Named as the Scottish University of the Year and 12th in the UK by the Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 20241
- Ranked 76th in the world by QS World University Rankings 20242
- Ranked 13th best UK University by The Guardian University Guide 20243
- Ranked in the world top 100 by THE World University Rankings 20234
The University of Glasgow offers online postgraduate programmes, including:
This online MSc Education offers a choice of study routes, letting you tailor your studies to your unique experiences and career goals. Choose from optional pathways in psychological and international perspectives in Adult Education; Curriculum, Assessment and Pedagogy; or Inclusive and Special Education. These options are designed to provide the skills needed to support career development in this field. Within an international online learning community, you’ll analyse and discuss leading research, current practices and relevant policies in education.Learn More
From the triple-crown accredited (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS) Adam Smith Business School, the online MSc Marketing is accredited by the leading professional marketing body, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). For marketers-to-be seeking to future-proof their marketing skills in business, gain the ability to apply the latest technologies to marketing fundamentals. Explore the latest topics, from Analytics to User Experience (UX) marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Communications Strategies and Digital Marketing.Learn More
The University of Glasgow has been changing the world since 1451. Let our history of excellence inspire the history you will make. Study online with us and start making your impact on the world today.
Interactive online learning
The University of Glasgow is rated as the sixth-best university for online distance learning in UK. No matter where you are, you can experience relevant learning that applies to the real world as you build community with students from over 83 countries worldwide.**
- Our virtual learning environment is easy to use and can be accessed on mobile, tablet or desktop devices.
- Programme content is delivered in bite-sized chunks to suit your schedule and the online format.
- Take breaks between courses and have catch-up weeks in the middle of courses to ensure you remain up to speed with your learning.
A reputation for world excellence
As a member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK universities, our reputation for global excellence is underpinned by breakthrough research and world-class teaching. Our programmes have inspired some of the world’s most impactful minds, including:
- Ian Donald, who developed the first foetal ultrasound image
- Lady Cosgrove, the first woman judge in the Court of Session and High Court
- Adam Smith, the ‘Father of Economics.’
Tools to launch your career
The University of Glasgow is committed to providing education that will serve our alumni well throughout their careers – from beginning through retirement. To provide further support to graduates, we offer a number of career services and tools to help you define your goals and find suitable employment.
You will draw on career planning theory, design thinking and coaching techniques that encourage you to consider what you want from your career and how to come up with career ideas, making use of the Glasgow Alumni network of 219,000 graduates worldwide while action planning for your future.
Join our online communityRequest Info
- “UK University Rankings 2024”, Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide. Retrieved 15 September 2023, from www.thetimes.co.uk/uk-university-rankings.
- “QS World University Rankings 2024,” QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited. Retrieved 27 June 2023, from www.topuniversities.com.
- “The best UK universities 2024 – rankings,” The Guardian. Retrieved 09 September 2023, from www.theguardian.com.
- “Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023,” Times Higher Education. Retrieved 13 October 2022, from www.timeshighereducation.com.
** We have students in 83 countries around the world. Data accessed April 2022.